9 mi número de la suerte, azul y oro mi color. La Bombonera mi lugar, la 12 mi pasión. Xeneize mi apellido, mi apodo es campeón. Otra copa mi objetivo, MARTIN PALERMO MI AMOR.

viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011

You and me used to be together, every day together always. I really feel I'm losing my best friend, I can't believe this could be the end. It looks as though you're letting go and if it's real well I don't want to know. Don't speak I know just what you're saying, so please stop explaining don't tell me 'cause it hurts, don't speak, I know what you're thinking. I don't need your reasons don't tell me 'cause it hurts. Our memories, they can be inviting but some are altogether mighty frightening. As we die, both you and I, with my head in my hands I sit and cry. you and I, I can see us die, ¿we are? ,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario