9 mi número de la suerte, azul y oro mi color. La Bombonera mi lugar, la 12 mi pasión. Xeneize mi apellido, mi apodo es campeón. Otra copa mi objetivo, MARTIN PALERMO MI AMOR.

jueves, 24 de febrero de 2011

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare, the shadow in the background of the morgue.. The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley, we can live like Jack and Sally if you want. Where you can always find me, we'll have halloween on christmas. And in the night we'll wish this never ends, the wish this never ends...
                                                                                                                                                                             
Where are you? And i'm so sorry, I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight, I need somebody and always the sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting everytime, and as I started I counted webs from all the spiders, catching thing and eating their insides. Like indesition to call you, and hear your voice of treason.. will you come home and stop this pain tonight, stop this pain tonight...
                Don't waste your time on me you're already, the voice inside my head: I miss you, I miss you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario